In the activities of Active Tourism and Adventure Sports there is a potential risk from nature. The guides and technicians have the training and experience appropriate to the activities performed. Participants must follow his instructions and directives to safeguard security in the activity.
The activities reported in the section “Adventure” and others related to active tourism are promoted and carried out by the Sports Club Limonium, whose purpose is to promote this kind of adventure sports.
Safety and Service:
1. Limonium Canarias has a liability insurance for its monitors. It also has a risk prevention plan that ensures the active and passive safety in the activity (using radio, mobile kit, first aid skills, support car in activities that require them, approved material …). Monitors are specialists in each of the activities.
2. The customer has the obligation to report possible states of pregnancy, cardiovascular disease or any physical limitation before participating in the activity. Also agree not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other medication that might affect their ability to react
3. Participation in the activities means that the client has been previously advised of the technical requirements and physical activity in which to participate and ensures that you have ability to do so, and you have the necessary equipment to do so (clothing and footwear, personal material, etc.). To facilitate this task Limonium Canarias provides details of activities by various means: on the site (http://www.limoniumcanarias.com), in their social media channels (Facebook: www.facebook.com / limoniumcanarias) (Twitter: @ limonium_info) in the custom budget is sent to the client or through telephone contact (928 436 995) or email (email@example.com), with the availability of our technicians to advise on any aspect of activity to develop.
4. Limonium Canarias reserves the ability to reject the participation of users who do not meet conditions of age, physical health and suitable for practicing the activity, as well as having the knowledge and ability to execute necessary, depending on the features activity, conditions or other circumstances.
5. To participate in aquatic activities is essential to know how to swim, and to bring towels and dry clothes and footwear for use after the activity.
6. Minors must be authorized and accompanied by an authorized person and responsible.
7. Limonium Canarias is not responsible for the consequences of non-compliance by the client of the instructions provided by the monitors. Also, Limonium Canarias may prevent the participation of the person whose physical condition and / or personal equipment is not appropriate to the activity and can cause a risk in itself.
8. Limonium Canarias is exempt from liability of incidents attributable to other service providers for outsourced activities unrelated to Limonium Canarias (transport, meals …), taking direct responsibility for them.
9. For participation in an activity the client must first demonstrate the payment thereof, thereby contributing to the day of the activity: the ticket or invoice and ID (Participation is personal and non-transferable). In the case of groups will be credited as directed by the budget accepted.
10. Limonium Canarias reserves the right to modify the characteristics of the service (order of activities, duration, location, design …) in order to better respond to the characteristics and needs of the participants or for reasons beyond his will be forced to do so (weather, safety, performance …)
The budget delivered by Limonium Canarias has, in general, valid for one year, but can be altered by changing the rates of external services providers or by a number of participants than described. The rates shown relate to the benefits listed, not including extra services or unspecified.
Limonium Canarias has received a prepayment of 25% of total activity two weeks before carrying it to confirm your reservation. No reservation is considered confirmed if this document is returned signed and paid the amounts indicated in the agreed deadlines.
The cancellation of the activity within 48 hours by the customer means that the customer must pay a 25% (pre-paid) to cover administration costs. Where the cancellation by the client occurs within 48 hours of the embodiment thereof, involves payment of 50% of the price. Failure to submit or suspension of activity by the customer within 24 hours of the completion of the strategy involves the payment of 100% of the price. In case of cancellation by Limonium Canarias, the customer is entitled to replacement by another activity of their conformity or refund of the amount paid.
Customers who voluntarily desist from using any services hired or engaging in the activity will not be entitled to any refund. If during the activity the user decides to abandon it and proceed to neglect, from that moment cease to be under the responsibility of Limonium Canarias for all purposes.
The client, by the act of participating in any activity organized by Limonium Canarias, accept each and every one of these general conditions.
To the knowledge of any claim that may be formulated for any reason, both the contractor as a participant in an activity is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, renouncing any other jurisdiction.
The services provided by other companies or institutions can add new features and conditions of participation. We invite our customers to know them through the same or ask any questions.